We would like to inform you that Creative Marble will have a price increase effective immediately and will honor any quotes made prior to this announcement.
We have managed to maintain our prices for the last 3 years without increase through the death of my father Chuck Sr. and Covid 19 while continuing to pay higher material costs. Unfortunately we have been impacted by a major increase in our material costs putting us in a situation with no flexibility. We value your business and are sorry for any inconvenience this may present. The price increase will translate into roughly 5% across the board on both finished material and labor. We will be updating and sending out price lists for those of you who operate from them shortly, and can quote others on a case by case basis.
Due to site conditions and lack of accurate communication we are implementing the following new rules for billing.
New Price Rules for Engagement:
1) Any job we are called for installation and verify you are ready for install resulting in Creative Marble being unable to complete the install due to, but not limited to:
Will result in a minimum $75 trip charge for us to reschedule.We are running into crews jumping sites and concrete quite often. Due to the tight schedules this can result in multi day delays rolling through all jobs.
2) Any installation of a counter top where we must cut a top to fit:
Will result in a fee of $10/top added to the installation charge.We often run into multiple instances of these issues on job sites, and some canrequire a highly skilled hand to be rectified appropriately and to homeowner satisfaction.
3) There will now be a mandatory $35 minimum fee to drop tops (not installed) to the job site. Drops at jobsites have to be coordinated and are not often in planned travel locations. We have been running into too many issues. Free drop to your office/storage location is still good.
4) Tops over 8’ in length will incur an Additional $25 handling fee for installation. We are trying to reduce our vehicle fleet and large tops require the box truck, as well as, wear and tear physically on employees.
5) Scheduled homeowner installations times. These are increasingly becoming more difficult. Small jobs 1 top / 2 pieces etc. will be a minimum $85 - $125 fee. We are trying to be as efficient as possible and often arrive too early or late and have to stop our routes for these jobs with two people sitting in a truck.
6) Pans larger than a)72” in one dimension or b)60” in 2 dimensions will be on a case by case by case basis for above ground installs. Pans meeting the above criteria will be delivered to ground level and contractor will be responsible for a lull on job to lift to desired floor prior or during window install. Let us know when and we will be happy to be there to facilitate the lift. Large houses on pilings have been the prime offender, please order a measure as soon as we can safely get into the framed house.
7) All walls on remodel houses over 60” will be split vertically for handling. New construction will be on a case by case basis and decided at time of measure. With the larger pans above this issue has increased install time and risk given stairs and the unexpected nature of an already furnished home.
8) We must know of tops needing removal prior to install. Not all of my crews are skilled in removal and we cannot risk damage to an existing home. WE WILL NOT TOUCH PLUMBING… we are Not insured for this activity and have been blamed for leaks etc in the past. Any plumbing (including turning the water off) is to be done by the homeowner or a licensed plumber. Again we have seen valves fail during these processes damaging several units.
If you have any concerns about the above, please feel free to call me.We are still maintaining our easy going and friendly services, please do not mistake the rules for whining or a bad attitude. Like all good relationships, some ground rules keep the fun from becoming….well you know the rest.